Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Day of June

Time flies when your having fun.

I have a chance to make it home this evening before the sun sets, so I am gonna take it. Suffice to say it was a busy day, sadly without the chance to take any good pictures. We visited one homestead for sampling and two for feedback today.

I miss two things when working with the cattle here.... Headgates and polled cattle(dehorned)... A fair percentage of the cattle thus far have been pretty flighty and love to kick. Luckily, the owners haven't been bad about having them semi-restrained... but nothing beats a good head gate...

Anyways, like I said, we finished up 'early' today and I got done all the SGU stuff I had to do, so I am off!! (And there isn't even a World Cup match to watch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment