Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cliches and Contradictions


The cliche of 'mixed emotions' really applies at this point in my trip preparation- Nervous, excited, antsy, optimistic, worried, paranoid.... And so on.

~60 hours to go... And I can't wait to get on a plane but I have a sneaking suspicion/feeling that there is 'so much' more I need to do before I leave. But in all honesty, I think I could throw some pants and shirts in the bag at this point and manage to survive. I think yesterday is gonna be my last day working, especially considering that its 2:30am at this point.... And with the title of this blog, I am too excited to sleep but once I'm out I will not be awake til later tomorrow morning... I *should* be trying to adjust to the 7-hour time difference, but that just doesn't seem to be in the cards. Def not making the map above that hopefully looks good in this format.... Anyways, thats where I will be for the next 6 weeks. If there is internet access there, hopefully I will be able to use this to keep everyone semi-updated... cause we all know how well the e-mails worked out after I first went down to Grenada.... Jambo

No comments:

Post a Comment